The productive cycle of the Brugiottiworkshops works to order with computer programme
operating and monitoring which registers single operations by means of a bar code.
The field of activities are as follows:
- Structures for agricultural metal warehouses and carpentry for building;
- Constructions for industrial plants especially:
- Carpentry for boilers and heat recovery boilers for steam production, including insulation
- Pipelines, reactors, silos, electrostatic precipitator and bag filters.
- Carpentry and piping for the petrochemistry sector.
The Brugiotti workshops can provide “turnkey” plants in collaboration with leader companies in the industrial assembly
sector guaranteeing worksite control carried out by its own highly qualified personnel.