100 anni di storia
The Brugiotti brothers, Salvatore and Domenico, founded the Officine Brugiotti Society.
The company moved to Via San Lorenzo n° 4, in Viterbo’s historical centre, to produce manufactured iron item.
Under the management of Cesare and Giuseppe Brugiotti,
the firm moved to Via della Palazzina, to produce light weight carpentry and equipment for agriculture.
Cesare and Giuseppe Brugiotti moved the family firm to Via Teverina n° 7/A, in Viterbo’s suburban area,
to produce medium weight carpentry and prefabricated iron structures for industrial and agricultural use.
Domenico Salvatore Brugiotti, Giuseppe’s son, succeeded his uncle Cesare in the
management of the firm. The “Officine Brugiotti snc” ( OBV ) owned by Giuseppe and Domenico Salvatore were born.
The company entered the vendor list of the main Italian companies, such as ENEL,
ANSALDO, BELLELI, ITIN, FOCHI, thanks to construction job orders for the THERMOELECTRIC PLANT ENEL, situated in Montalto di Castro ( VT ).
Constitution of the new society “Officine Brugiotti srl” with the same structure but a different company title.
Because of the continuous expansion, the company moved to a modern industrial site
in Strada Teverina n° 58, situated in the suburban area of Viterbo. The production focused essentially
on heavy steel carpentry for industrial plants and energy production, prefabricated structures for civil, industrial and agricultural use.
The firm was certified UNI EN ISO 9002/94, by RINA.
The firm was awarded the Quality System UNI EN ISO 9001/2000.
The president of the society Giuseppe Brugiotti passed away in December
Since the end of 2005 Marco Brugiotti, a graduate in Economy, has been co-managing
the society together with his father Domenico, the fourth generation to work in the family firm.
Happy birthday to Officine Brugiotti for their first 100 years of business!
Evolution of the Brugiotti logo
1906’s birth statement
Ancient transport document
Old factory in via Teverina 7/a
New factory since 1993